Sugar + Glow Duo
Your favorite glows are finally a PAIR!
Our Rose Gold body scrub + Peace of Mind whipped body butter are our launch babies. As we grow and glow with you all, we’ve watched you purchase these two glows together frequently. So let’s make it official!
Peace of Mind - Whipped Body Butter
Rose Gold - Body Scrub
* AVAILABLE IN 2oz or 6oz pairs
✨What’s in the glow?
Whipped Butter Vibes will have you glowing from the inside out!
Enjoy the many benefits of our butter that will keep you soft and naturally glowing for hours.
+What we love:
Mango Butter: Mangoes are rich in nutrients like:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin E
- Non-comedogenic, it doesn’t clog pores, which means it’s still a great moisturizing option for people with acne-prone skin
- May help improve sleep
- Enhance mood
- Aid in reducing appearances in blemishes and irritations
- Antioxidant activity of lavender may also aid to wound healing. *Always check with your doctor before adding a new essential oil or product to your skincare routine if you have sensitive skin.
- Our favorite is the aromatherapy therapy benefits of the lavender scent that lingers as your use this butter.
- Grapeseed oil makes skin softer and more elastic
- Grapeseed oil evens out skin tone
- Grapeseed oil can protect your skin from sun damage
- Enhances other essential oils paired with it
- Energizing properties
- Relaxing and distressing effect, perfectly paired with lavender.
- Promotes cell regeneration
- Aids in reducing the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- Creates a barrier which helps to seal moisture into the skin
- Aids in protecting the skin from environmental toxins and irritants
- Contains vitamin A, which improves hydration to the skin and promotes cell regeneration.
Why we love our Rose Gold scrub:
+ All natural
+ Crushed roses intertwined w| cosmetic gold flakes, to give your body the royal treatment it deserves, packed with moisturizing oils to repair and hydrate your skin while you exfoliate.
+ Removes dead skin cells
+ Added Benefits of Tea Tree essential oil, which is known to aid in soothing itchy skin, fighting acne, reducing skin inflammation, among many other healing properties
+ When used in a steamy shower, you can enjoy the added benefits of your personal spa like Tea Tree aromatherapy.
* PLEASE READ | Keep away from water. To maximize benefits + shelf life, use a clean scoop/spoon to transfer amount needed into a separate container for use. Store in a cool dark area with cap properly secured.
✨ Use a clean spoon to scoop out the desired amount for the external areas of your body you are exfoliating
✨Scrub generously to wanted area
✨Allow moistures in the scrub to sit on your skin for a couple minutes
✨Rinse off excess with warm water
*When trying new products and essential oils, make sure you do a patch especially if you have sensitive skin.
✨Scrub works best when used 2-3x’s a week.
✨For added benefits pair with our body oils or body butters .
***Disclaimer: For external use only. Keep out of reach from children. Avoid contact with eyes. I am not a doctor and none of these claims have been evaluated by the FDA. If you are under medical care, pregnant, or have any health problems you may want to talk to your doctor before using natural skincare products. Skincare products my cause allergic reactions, talk to your doctor and know your allergies. If allergic reaction occurs Sam+Nova can not be liable, use at your own risk. Please consult your physician or midwife before using products containing essential oils if you are pregnant or nursing. All facts, details & recommendations on my shop are provided for information only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or treat any diseases